On 17Jul2015 20:43, Chris Angelico <ros...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Antoon Pardon
<antoon.par...@rece.vub.ac.be> wrote:
On 07/17/2015 01:46 AM, Chris Angelico wrote:
Open for bikeshedding: What should the keyword be? We can't use
"exec", which would match Unix and shell usage, because it's already
used in a rather different sense in Python. Current candidates:
"transfer", "goto", "recurse", and anything else you suggest.

I propose the combination "return from". I think it is similar enough
with "yield from" to justify this and it also won't need an extra
keyword, so no programs will be broken because they used "transfer",
"goto" or whatever other new keyword as an identifier.

Oooh I like this. The parallel makes sense, and as you say, no new
keyword. Yes, "return from" is my new preferred command!

+1

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <c...@zip.com.au>

A pessimist is an optimist in full possession of the facts.