On 7/20/2015 10:57 PM, ryguy7272 wrote:
I'd like to install ALL Python packages on my machine.

There is no official list of Python packages to upload all of.

 Even if it takes up 4-5GB, or more, I'd like to get everything,

There are 10000 packages on Pypi, and perhaps an equal number elsewhere.

> and then use it when I need it.

Many are just names or junk that you would never use and do not want on your machine. Many are specialized add-ons to another package. It seems that Python is different from R.

pip can load a list of packages. This is used daily to build machines with Python + a specified list. It would be an interesting project for someone to make, publish, and update a 'sumo' list of the most useful packages that can all be loaded together.

--
Terry Jan Reedy