On 05/10/2016 02:21 PM, DFS wrote:
On 5/9/2016 3:53 AM, Steven D'Aprano wrote:

Pointlessly provocative subject line edited.

huh?  You called yourself a "master crafts/wo/man".

Challenging someone's boastful claim isn't trolling.

My expectation was to not be met by smug, sanctimonious and
condescending replies from the likes of DuhPricko.

'master craftswoman' my ass...

Take your net-nannying somewhere else.  It's not welcome /anywhere/.

Having found and read D'Aprano's post I can assure you that:

- he wasn't claiming to be a master craftsman
- he wasn't being arrogant

I can also assure you that *you* are being hostile, rude, and discriminatory, and such behaviour is not welcome here.

Any further posts of this nature and you will be placed on moderation.

--
~Ethan~