Hello,

I am interested in Python programming, however, it will be my first serious
attempt towards coding/simulation/programming. My back ground is Physics, no
practical experience with programming languages.

So, this post is for the valuable suggestions from the experts that how can I
start self learning Python from scratch to advanced level in minimum time. For
this, please recommend Python version, literature, text books, websites, video
lectures, your personnel tips, etc. In addition, you may also add some extra
suggestions for shell script writing as well. You may recommend for both Linux
and Windows operating systems.

Looking for your posts.

Thank you.