On 10/28/17 4:26 PM, Stefan Ram wrote:
Ned Batchelder <n...@nedbatchelder.com> writes:
On 10/28/17 3:00 PM, Stefan Ram wrote:
=?UTF-8?B?zqPPhM6tz4bOsc69zr/PgiDOo8+Jz4bPgc6/zr3Or86/z4U=?=
<stefanossofroniou...@gmail.com> writes:
What I wanted to ask is, is there a particular reason for not choosing
Especially if NULL is not part of the standard,
   »NULL« is defined in the standard, but it is an identifier
   from the library and, therefore, needs an »#include«.

   The language proper is the language core without any
   library added.

   The expression »NULL« AFAIK has only the meaning that
   usually is intended if one of the headers needed for
   it has been »#include«d.

   The operator »!« and the if-statement do not require
   any »#include«.

I certainly wouldn't adjust my coding style to avoid #include'ing the definition of NULL.

--Ned.