Il 08/05/2018 14:52, Mikhail V ha scritto:

What editor do you use? My editor can toggle tabs highlighting as arrows,
and I suppose almost any editor has good support for highlighting of
characters by search, etc. For NPP there are even plugins like Regex helper.

    I like to 'type program.py' and understand what's happening, without have to fire up an editor.

   While, in C++, the Microsoft IDE (and some other) mark the class members & the parameters so you can easily see what 'counter' is, a lot of guide says that you should call it 'm_counter' if it's a member or 'counter_' if it's a parameter, just in case you don't have your editor (or you're colorblind or you don't like to have the parameters printed with a light grey ...).