Hi Cameron,

I'm replying via email because the Post Reply button is missing from
the forum website.

In answer to your comments, I am in the correct folder. But the "ls"
command did not return any files. Did I enter the command incorrectly?
Or are the files not recognized? Here is what I typed into terminal:

"Last login: Fri Jun  8 01:40:07 on ttys001

192:~ TamaraB$ cd Desktop/mymodules

192:mymodules TamaraB$ pwd

/Users/TamaraB/Desktop/mymodules

192:mymodules TamaraB$ ls