On 06/07/18 02:40, Jim Lee wrote:

On 07/05/18 18:25, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
On Thu, 05 Jul 2018 11:27:09 -0700, Jim Lee wrote:

Take a village of people.  They live mostly on wild berries.
Because of course a community of people living on one food is so
realistic. Even the Eskimos and Inuit, living in some of the harshest
environments on earth, managed to have a relatively wide variety of foods
in their diet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inuit_cuisine

Pedantics again.  Didn't even get the point before tearing apart the *analogy* rather than the *point itself*.  Childish. The rest was TL;DR.

-Jim

Welcome to an exclusive club, my dream team.  Congratulations :)

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence