在 2019-05-27 0:27, MRAB 写道:
On 2019-05-26 15:55, Fc Zwtyds wrote:
Hi,
    I am using cygwin on Windows 8.1. These two commands work fine in cygwin:
ssh-agent -s
ssh-add ~/.ssh /id_rsa
    I tried to use them on windows cmd and it worked fine. Now I am going
to use python to write code to implement the above command.
os.system('ssh-agent -s')
os.system('ssh-add id_rsa')
There was an error:
Could not open a connection to your authentication agent.

Thank you and your time.

The string that you passed to the second os.system differs from the second command on the command line. Is that the cause?

Hi,
  At the beginning string is like this
ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa
In order to facilitate the test, multiple quick input, I copied id_rsa into the program directory, the string was changed to
ssh-add id_rsa
Whether in cygwin or cmd, manually entering these two commands will execute correctly.

As far as I know, the problem seems to be that a subshell is opened after 'ssh-agent -s' execution, and I don't know how to use python to implement this process.

Thank you for your help