在 2019-05-30 6:41, Cameron Simpson 写道:
On 29May2019 22:37, Fc Zwtyds <fczwt...@gmail.com> wrote:
在 2019-05-27 11:19, Cameron Simpson 写道:
The output of "ssh-agent -s" is Bourne shell variable assignment syntax. You need to parse that [...]

 I want to rewrite the shell script to python script so I have had changed the "ssh-agent -s" to 'ssh-agent cmd' in python script for the consistence on windows.

I'm not sure you need to do that. In fact, I'm fairly sure you don't.

The you could just use os.system() to run the other commands, because the environment now has the necessary environment settings.

See how you go.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <c...@cskk.id.au> (formerly c...@zip.com.au)

Thank you very very much and your time.
I need a time to learn what you write to me.
Thank you again.