On 3/29/2020 12:17 AM, Mike Dewhirst wrote:
On 29/03/2020 5:06 am, Terry Reedy wrote:
On 3/27/2020 8:07 AM, deepalee khare wrote:

How to Uninstall Python3.7.3 using cmd ? i tried using cmd: Msiexec
/uninstall C:\Python37\python.exe But it gives me below error: enter
image description here

Python is not currently installed with msi, hence cannot use it to uninstall.  Images and attachments are not allowed.

In that case install that same version of Python to the same location using msi

Just how do you propose that one do that?

- then remove it.

To clarify, the pydev/python.org installer does not use msi. I don't know that anyone else does. And if someone did, why do you think it would also uninstall the current installation?

--
Terry Jan Reedy