On 04/07/2020 16:38, Random832 wrote:
On Fri, Jul 3, 2020, at 08:48, Rhodri James wrote:
As I said in my preamble, it doesn't matter whether you believe that is
true or think it's utter bollocks.  I asked the question to get the
Steering Council's opinion, not anyone else's.  If you collectively
really must rehash the arguments again, please have the decency to do so
in a different thread.

The idea that the statement was in any way related to one of the authors being named
"White" was an *obvious factual mistake* in your post.

Nope. It was a factual mistake in someone else's post. I hesitate to say "obvious" because I have in fact known people to genuinely think things like that. It is *still* irrelevant to what was asked of the Steering Council.

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd