On 11/02/2021 18:24, Paul Bryan wrote:
On Thu, 2021-02-11 at 17:56 +0000, Mr Flibble wrote:

Actually it is a relatively small task due to the neos universal
compiler's architectural design.  If it was a large task I wouldn't
be doing it.

When do you estimate this task will be completed?

I am not particularly interested in any of the existing
implementations as they bear no relation to the design of my language
agnostic universal compiler, runtime, VM and JIT; the only use they
will have will be to disambiguate certain Python language constructs
that I cannot disambiguate from documentation alone: this is a
natural consequence of Python not being standardized; those steering
the language need to grow a pair and get Python standardized
preferably as an ISO Standard.

I take it you don't hope to receive any support from those you're
insulting by such a statement?

Thanks for the sentiment but I am not relying on luck.

By your conduct so far, I think you will also not be relying on the
goodwill of this community.

Personally I prefer telling it like it is (i.e. the truth) rather than walking
on eggshells.

/Flibble

--
😎