On 2021-05-28 16:34, Rich Shepard wrote:
I'm trying to debug a module of a PyQt5 application using winpdb_reborn.
When I invoke the debugger with the module's name I get an empty winpdb
window and the console tells me that it cannot find RPDBTERM. The full
traceback is attached.

Here, rpdb2 is available:
$ locate rpdb2.py
/usr/lib64/python3.7/site-packages/rpdb2.py
/opt/winpdb-master/build/lib/rpdb2.py
/opt/winpdb-master/rpdb2.py

My only reference to winpdb_reborn is "Norm Matloff's Introduction to the
Winpdb Python Debugging Tool (not just for Windows!)" and the text does not
contain anything about RPDBTERM.

I need advice on debuggng this module (when run only an empty window is
displayed) and using winpdb_reborn.

Have you looked at the package's repository?

It looks like this is the one:

https://github.com/bluebird75/winpdb