On 10/26/2023 6:36 PM, AVI GROSS via Python-list wrote:
I am not one for IDLE worship, Tenor. But if you have been getting a message
here, it is that there are an amazing number of programs that support your use
of python during the development phase and perhaps later. I actually often use
an environment called RSTUDIO (now part of a new name of POSIT) because it has
been expanded beyond supporting R and supports Python and a growing number of
other languages or combos that combine word processing with inserts from
multiple languages.

Excellent! I didn't know about this development.

[snip]