On 5/3/24 05:55, Tripura Seersha via Python-list wrote:
Hi Team,

I am working on an automation related to uninstalling and installing python
versions on different windows servers.

I have observed that uninstallation is working only with the account/login
using which the python version is installed. But for automation, we are not
aware which account is being used for installation on different machines.

If you want to automate things properly, you need to control installation as well as uninstallation - if things are just installed via some random user account it's hard to see how you can expect later steps without that knowledge to work out.

There's a fair bit of control available; if you haven't already, take a look here:

https://docs.python.org/3/using/windows.html#installing-without-ui