On 5/10/24 03:39, Tripura Seersha via Python-list wrote:
Hi Barry,

Automation is using the system account using which the installation is failing
with exit code 3. This account has the administrative privileges.

Please help me with this issue.

Thanks,
Seersha

You probably have a better chance of finding the attention of people who know about the details either on the Python Discuss board (discuss.python.org), or by filing an issue - after first checking someone else isn't wrestling with the same problem you are - there are a number of uninstall-related issues open (https://github.com/python/cpython/issues)

In particular, I see that this part of your issue:

seems to be a known problem, where the user who initiated the install has the uninstall registered to their account - see https://github.com/python/cpython/issues/69353