I am clearly one of the troglodytes referred to in recent discussions around
the PSF. I've been around in python land
for far too long, my eyesight fails etc etc.

I feel strongly that a miscarriage of justice has been made in the 3-month banning of a famous python developer from some areas of discourse.

I have had my share of disagreements with others in the past and have been
sometimes violent or disrespectful in emails.

I might have been in the kill list of some, but never banned from any mailing
lists.

Honest dialogue is much better than imposed silence.

-- grumblingly-yrs --
Robin Becker