Hi to all, I need to calculate the hpergeometric distribution:

                       choose(r, x) * choose(b, n-x)
        p(x; r,b,n) =  -----------------------------
                           choose(r+b, n)

choose(r,x) is the binomial coefficient
I use the factorial to calculate the above formula but since I am using
large numbers, the result of choose(a,b) (ie: the binomial coefficient)
is too big even for large int. I've tried the scipy library, but this
library calculates
the hypergeometric using the factorials too, so the problem subsist. Is
there any other libray or an algorithm to calculate
the hypergeometric distribution? The statistical package R can handle
such calculations but I don't want to use python R binding since I want
a standalone app.
Thanks a lot
Ale