On 12/27/05, Christian Tismer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

And we are of course implementing algorithms with a twisted goal-set
in mind: How to express this the shortest way, not elegantly,
just how to shave off one or even two bytes, re-iterating the
possible algorithms again and again, just to find a version that is
lexically shorter? To what a silly, autistic crowd of insane people
do I belong? But it caught me, again!

I personally think that it's a good practice. The experiences gathered
might be useful in other applications in the future. That's where the
excitement of learning new things is about.

 Actually, I don't see so much applications
for the given problem,

Something like this:

http://j.domaindlx.com/elements28/wxpython/LEDCtrl.html

convinced me that there are application of this problem.