Hey guys,

I would really like to code a few more widely useable apps, but coding the GUI just seems so boring and unnecessarily complex. Maybe I was spoilt by Borland's Delphi/Kylix. But is there any way to do as little coding of the GUI as possible, and worry about the logic? The best I've seen is using one tool with a modification to output python code, which then has to be regenerated after any change to the GUI, which to me, kinda defeats the "rapid" in RAD.

Thanks, advice would be much apperciated. If it helps to know, I am currently more interested in Python/Gtk (but not because I particularly like the look of Gtk)

Arthur.