Hi,

I'm currently writing a doc about how to install a soft of mine, and "pip"
is required to install some modules.

I cannot ask all people using my soft to "upgrade to Jessie". This is
asking too much to my future users.

There surely may be a simple way to install "python-pip" without having
"apt-get install python-pip" installing Python2.6 on top of 2.7, don't you
think so?

Thank you in advance.