Hi,

> I'm currently porting code to use asyncio. I realized that queue.Queue
> and asyncio.Queue are very similar, which helps porting a lot, just
> one little detail: the exceptions raised by queue.Queue are called
> Empty and Full, while in asyncio the are called QueueEmpty and
> QueueFull. Personally, I don't have a preference for either, but I
> think it would be cool if they were called the same, or actually even
> be the same.

Yes, exceptions have a different name because the queue module only
contains queues, whereas asyncio is a large package which contains a
lot of various classes: subprocesses, sockets, pipes, etc. "Full"
would be confusing (pipe full? stream buffer full? etc.), "QueueFull"
is more explicit for asyncio.

Victor