Hi Victor,

Yes, exceptions have a different name because the queue module only
> contains queues, whereas asyncio is a large package which contains a
> lot of various classes: subprocesses, sockets, pipes, etc. "Full"
> would be confusing (pipe full? stream buffer full? etc.), "QueueFull"
> is more explicit for asyncio.

But it could be made them the same. Just write
"from queue import Full as QueueFull, Empty as QueueEmpty"
in asyncio/queues.py instead of defining new classes.

I'm porting code to asyncio, but I still have to maintain old code,
and I guess I'm not the only one out there, it would be just one
error less that might happen.

Greetings

Martin