Hi,

> When I ran "tox" to validate my changes on CPython stdlib asyncio, I
> noticied that aiotest is now failing. Nobody ran tox recently?
>
> I updated aiotest to support the new stop() semantics:
> http://bugs.python.org/issue25593
> (...)
> * new aiotest release supporting the new stop behaviour (I already
> pushed a change, it's configurable: old/new beheaviour,
> config.stopping=False)

FYI I just release aiotest 0.3 to support the new behaviour of loop.stop().

I uses an ugly heuristic to check if we use the old or the new behaviour:

        # http://bugs.python.org/issue25593
        # Change semantics of EventLoop.stop(). Replace _StopError exception
        # with a new stopping attribute.
        self.stopping = not hasattr(self.asyncio.base_events, '_StopError')

Victor