Regarding the documentation, I doubt we can get it in shape just by
filing issues. We should really just have a tutorial written by
someone with a good understanding of asyncio and writing skills.

I wonder how enlightening the chapter by A. Jesse Jiryu Davis here
really is for beginners?
http://aosabook.org/en/500L/a-web-crawler-with-asyncio-coroutines.html
(my name is on it because I wrote the original code -- Jesse wrote all

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)