Nicholas Tollervey wrote:
[snip...]
Finally, http://www.pythonchallenge.com/ has always struck me as a fun thing to do in a group with the simple aim of expanding one's knowledge of Python's capabilities and libraries. Perhaps something fun for a Xmas "special"..?

This sounds like a great idea.

Michael

As always, comments, suggestions, feedback and ideas most welcome.

Best wishes,

Nicholas.