Nicholas Tollervey wrote:
[snip...]

As for IronPython... I suppose that'll need some thought before-hand for the purposes of configuration. I know the Resolver guys will be there to call on for help and I don't mind getting the thing to run on Mono on my MacBook, but I think the whole subject of IronPython/Jython/Pypy and cPython alternatives might be a good subject for a show-and-tell type dojo (make your Python write once, run everywhere).

I think that attempting to write Python code that runs cross-implementation is a little (or maybe a lot) out of scope for the Dojo.

Michael

As always, comments, suggestions and good ideas are most welcome.

Nicholas.