Yes, I realise my mistake... ;-)

Just out of interest, what helpful features over and above the regular python shell does ipython/bpython provide, and how will this enhance the Dojo..?

I don't mean to put you on the spot, but if I learned anything from the last Dojo it was that putting people in front of unfamiliar tools makes the Dojo more intimidating and uncomfortable (one more thing to learn / get to grips with in addition to solving the problem at hand).

However, if it will make the Dojo easier then we must use it - I *personally* think part of the reason for coding in public is to discover new development tools and "wrinkles" that we can all learn from! Perhaps we should just make it available and highlight it for those who wish to use and demonstrate it (as Dave suggested).

Nicholas.