Hello List,

I've encountered a problem when trying to use Com in some instances. There is a
method on a Com object called getData() which takes in 4 paramaters ... all
pointers ... and fills them with data. I'm currently using pointer() in ctypes
on
the four args as they go in (like getData(pointer(one), pointer(two)....)) but
am
getting the following error:

$ c:/Python24/python codeshare/comwork.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "codeshare/comwork.py", line 96, in ?
    t.proccessFiles()
  File "codeshare/comwork.py", line 42, in proccessFiles
    self.proccessDir(root, dirs)
  File "codeshare/comwork.py", line 68, in proccessDir
    self.optix.GetFolderItemId(1, pt, ph, po, pr)
  File "<COMObject Tentix.Application>", line 2, in GetFolderItemId
TypeError: Objects for SAFEARRAYS must be sequences (of sequences), or a buffer
object.

All help is greatly appreciated,
Steve