> I've encountered a problem when trying to use Com in some
> instances. There is a
> method on a Com object called getData() which takes in 4
> paramaters ... all
> pointers ... and fills them with data. I'm currently using
> pointer() in ctypes on
> the four args as they go in (like getData(pointer(one),
> pointer(two)....)) but am
> getting the following error:

Assuming you are using win32com, you do not need to explicitly pass pointers
around.  You may need to run "makepy" for the COM object (the simplest way
is to use win32com.client.gencache.EnsureDispatch instead of a simple
win32com.client.Dispatch).  If the params are all out (rather than in-out)
you should not need to supply them at all, but the function will return them
when you make the call.