Hi all,

I've looked around, but I wasn't able to find anything about this
issue.  I am writing an application that calls a separate windows
application as a process.  That's not a problem, I can get it to run and
do what it needs to do.  However, the normal way to stop the separate
windows application is to hit CTRL-C.  That allows it to end and do
finishing processes.  Is there a way to send a CTRL-C signal to a
process?  I tried simply doing a TerminateProcess on the process, as
suggested to me earlier, however, this doesn't allow the normal cleanup
operations to do what they need to do.  Any help you might have would be
greatly appreciated.

Sean

--
***Please note new email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]