From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of James Hu
Sent: Saturday, 22 October 2005 1:59 PM
To: Gabriel Genellina
Cc: python-win32@python.org
Subject: Re: [python-win32] findwindow by its class name

Thanks,
Actually, app A is a commercial engine, which written by VC++, but we can't change it at all.
app B is our application, which written by wxPython, If we can't find a way to get the classname of app B, it's no way for app A to send the message to app B , for app A uses classname to get the handler of app B, not it's windows caption. RegisterWindowMessage can't do this job either.

Can we register/bind a specific classname for any wxPython application?

James