geon wrote:

>Michel Claveau napsal(a):
>

>>You can to watch the class I had create, for "to tele-command" word, here:
>>   http://mclaveau.com/ress/python/pxword.htm
>>(and look the "saveas" method)
>>

>so easy and so much spent my time on it. Thanks a lot. Anyway I wonder
>if this could be found in MSDN documentation or in word macro
>itself....just for the next time I am in the same situation...

You are meant to use the names, not magic numbers.

Have you run makepy?

Have you ever heard of Google?
google("wdFormatText") -> first hit is a clue about makepy, second hit
tells you that the magic number is 2
google("wdFormatText Python") -> 3rd hit points to an Activestate Python
Cookbook recipe ... which looks as though your code was derived fom it :-)
Later on there's this:
http://herlock.com/ob/pythoncb/0596007973/chp-2-sect-27.html

By the way, you have u'text' in your code -- are you sure that you don't
mean u'txt'?

Cheers,
John