Jim Vickroy wrote:

> I have a "fairly" simple test script that appears to exhibit a memory
> leak when using ADO to insert rows in a SQL Server database via a
> persistent connection.
>
> Memory requirements monotonically increase with time (apparently in 4k
> increments).
>
> I'm using python 2.4.1,  win32com (pywin32 build 209), and MS Windows
> XP with all current updates.
>
> Has anyone else seen this behavior?
>
> Any thoughts about where the problem may be?

There are a large number of Google hits for "ado memory leak".  Few of
them will probably help you, but they might provide some clues.

One good suggestion is to use a tool like PerfMon to monitor your memory
use in a more detailed way; Task Manager sometimes takes shortcuts such
that the memory use isn't really what it says it is.

--
Tim Roberts, [EMAIL PROTECTED]