[Feiock, Dennis]

| I was wondering if there is a way for Python to access the
| WOL bios settings on a Win32 system and enable it.  Either by
| directly accessing the information, or using WMI/etc. to
| process the change.

It's not looking likely with WMI. The Win32_BIOS class
offers only a dozen-and-a-half properties and no
methods (on my WinXP box). I honestly can't see
any solution other than call out to 3rd party routines.

I've checked the WMI Google Group
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.win32.programmer.wmi
which is usually a good source of info, but there's
nothing obvious jumping out. By all means try posting
there to see if any of the real WMI experts have any
insight.

TJG