Mark Hammond wrote:

>>The first issue is that the run script dialog doesn't appear- instead
>>the file open dialog appears, and re-appears when closed.
>>This happens
>>whenever the python version is run - whether from normal Python or
>>Movable Python.
>>

>I can't repro this - if I start Pythonwin via that script, then click on the
>'run' icon in the toolbar, I see the 'run script' dialog correctly shown.

Curious - I'll try it on another computer.

The 'run script' feature definitely doesn't work with Movable Python,
but I expect that's because it isn't using 'sys.executable' to find the
interpreter. (I suspect it uses the registry to locate the version of
Python - but I may be wrong. I expect to have to make a few
modifications to Pythonwin.)

Thanks for trying this Mark.

Michael Foord