Thank you Tim and Mark.  After trying what was suggested by you (both
work), I realized it is not what I was looking for.  What I wanted to
do is: for every 0.1 second, check the active application or current
application, or active window? (I don't know what is the correct
term.) if it is AutoCAD (meaning user is using AutoCAD), turn on the
CapsLock, if it is Microsoft Word (meaning user is using Word), turn
off the CapsLock.

The current process returned by the function is always "python.exe"
when I ran the code.  I also tried using win32gui.GetActiveWindow()
and it does not change either, when I switch between different
applications.

Oh, the reason I check the active application for every 0.1 second is
I don't know how to do it otherway.  Is there an event that
corresponds to the active application/window change?

Thanks again.

--
Kelie