Thomas, I've seen this. The problem is, I can't "hold off" the logon.
It automatically logs the user in right away. I need to be able to
hold off the logon, until I've verified that I have established a
network connection during step 5. That may take anywhere from a couple
of seconds, to a couple of minutes (worst case).

Thanks
-Matt