From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; python-win32@python.org
Subject: Re: [python-win32] Socket Connection Problem
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 00:59:22 +0100

may be you are behind a router or proxy or whatever then
your external ip is actually the network device connected to the internet. this
device may probably be tuned for NAT or port forwarding... I 'm not sure this
your issue but it could be.
it is for sure a network config issue because the port is
open (since you can connect interenally.) and firewall is disabled.
good luck