Trent,
> googled this have not found much.  I know about
>>> Activestate's site but does not seemed to be organized
>>> in a way to get these easily.
>
> (Jumping in late on this thread. Apologies if I've missed a lot of
> context.)
>
> We [ActiveState] hope to be giving a big refresh to the cookbook site
> in the next month or two. My hope is that the refresh would make it
> perfect for putting up a bunch of pywin32 programming examples.
>
> Part of the re-work of the site will include more typical tagging of
> recipes -- rather than the somewhat limited categorization there right
> now. For example, you'd be able to tag all Windows programming
> examples with "pywin32" or whatever, and then browse only that set of
> recipes.
>
> Any feedback on what kinds of things out of a refreshed cookbook site
> would be essential for making this all easier would be welcome.
>
> Cheers,
> Trent (Python Lead at ActiveState)

You haven't missed anything. It was only me responding to the OP and no
one else has commented. I do think it would be nice if there was a
centralized repository of some sort for pywin32 examples and such. Will
the tags make it easier or harder to find stuff? I've had problems
finding recipes on there because I used one general term and the "chef"
used a different general or specific term. I'm not sure how that could
be fixed though.

Mike