On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 6:19 PM, Michiel Overtoom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Brian wrote...
>
> >The way it works is, when you click on the 'target' the mouse cursor
> >changes, and it is kept that way as long as you keep the mouse button
> down,
> >even when you drag the mouse out of the window (that's the point of the
> >application).
>
> Have you tried to 'capture' the mouse with SetCapture(windowhandle) ?
>
> Greetings,
>

> --
> "The ability of the OSS process to collect and harness
> the collective IQ of thousands of individuals across
> the Internet is simply amazing." - Vinod Vallopillil
> http://www.catb.org/~esr/halloween/halloween4.html<http://www.catb.org/%7Eesr/halloween/halloween4.html>

Ok that's another thing I was wondering about but didn't want to ask a ton
of stuff in one post.  The C++ uses SetCapture, so I was wondering if that
is why it was able to control the cursor outside it's own window.  I also
tried this in my python example, but it seemed to have no effect on the
results at all.