Hi everybody, for a long time I'm trying to get my current typing language
in windows.
At the moment I'm thinking about using either GetKeyboardLayout or
ITfInputProcessorProfiles that holds the
*GetCurrentLanguage<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms628562%28VS.85%29.aspx>function.
It seems that using GetKeyboardLayout will be a lot easier but I just can't
find this function in the win32api functions list.
The most similar function I can use in PythonWin when importing win32api is
GetKeyboardLayoutList which gets me the list of installed languages on
Windows but not the current language.

You've got no Idea how glad I will be if you guys could help me.

Thanks!*