Hi,

Until now I'm using win32net.NetSessionEnum to list sessions users have
open. Now homes will be migrated to Distributed Filesystem (DFS).
As far as I understood msdn I should access that via win32wnet.
But now, I have some troubles to figure out how this really works.
The following script gives me an error 87, "wrong parameter" at the call
of WNetOpenEnum:

import win32wnet
import winnetwk

res = win32wnet.NETRESOURCE()
res.lpRemoteName = r'\\USERS.MYCOMPANY.NET\HOME\USERNAME'
res.lpProvider = 'Microsoft Windows Network'
handle = win32wnet.WNetOpenEnum(winnetwk.RESOURCE_GLOBALNET,
       winnetwk.RESOURCETYPE_ANY, 0, res)
while True:
    home = win32wnet.WnetEnumResource(handle, 1)
    print home.lpRemoteName

How can I correct this?
And is there a way to list sessions of such a share?
Until now I found only a mention of net32api which seems not to be covered
by pythonwin.

Best wishes
Michael