Hi,
I am trying to automate sending and receiving using win32com. I execute
the SendAndRecieve() function. The synchronization events indicate that
messages were sent. However, the Outbox count indicates there are
messages still there. I manually open Outlook and look at the UI and it
indicates the Outbox is empty and the message was sent at the time of
the programmatic SendAndRecieve.

It feels like the Folder object's collection of items is 'stale'. There
are no functions to 'refresh' according to the Outlook documentation. Do
I need to do a Dispatch on this Folder object or something to guarantee
I have the latest one?

Thanks,

Vinay Anantharaman