Hi!

I were wondering if it is possible to use Python to select a window
(by title or somehow) and then input text into it? I'd need the trick
to input text to program I am running from cmd. When program opens it
also opens one "GUI" window and focus to the cmd will lost. Now I'd
like to get focus back to cmd and then input text into it. I tried
PIPEs with Popen but after 6 hours of work it still did not work. I
think it is because of this my program.

Also I am trying to close active window. Is there a solution to send
"alt+f4" to currently active window?

I managed to do these tricks using WSH but I would like to use Python
so I would not have to do these "window activations and closing" by
WSH. Then I will have 100% Python script without any others.

Thanks in advance!