Hi,

I have been tasked with trying to find a way to query the peak commit charge of our various workstations. It would be great if I could do it remotely, but logging is also a possibility. Unfortunately, my Google skills have failed me as I can't find anyone else who is doing this publicly. Do you guys have any hints for how best to approach this task?

Here's the use case: We are using Sun Ray virtual desktops and are trying to figure out how much RAM each VM is using. We are trying to decide if we can shrink the allocated amount of RAM of if we should just upgrade the servers.

Thanks,

- Mike