Hi,

I am a software tester and I am exploring ways to exposing APIs of Windows
applications that's developed in C++ and MFC to Python for testing purpose. I
just learned about COM last week and I am wondering if it's the best way to do
it? I have also heard about other options like SWIG (Simplified Wrapper and
Interface Generator) and Boost Python.

I am aware that the question might be a little off topic, but I am thinking
users in this mail group might have done similar exploration and probably can
give me some advice in terms of ease of use, maturity of the technology etc.

Any feedbacks will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Eileen