There is a registry hack to make a Windows box auto log in when it boots
up.  If you cannot find an example, get back to me and I will get a sample
from a co-worker at a former employer.  We had several dozen machines there
which were actually servers, but the software was written for a GUI desktop.
An auto-login with a Python startup script make them work automatically.
Something like that may do the trick for your application.
Vernon

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Roberto Aguilar <roberto.c.agui...@gmail.com