On 24/01/2011 11:30 PM, Mauro wrote:
Hello,

I get the following error when importing Date from scikits.timeseries.
The error is there only when I interface python with Excel using COM. It
is enough to import anything from scikits.timeseries to get the error.

Any help?
I am using Python2.7 and scikits.timeseries-0.91.3

"C:\Appl\Python27\lib\site-packages\scikits.timeseries-0.91.3-py2.7-win32.egg\scikits\timeseries\const.py",
line 79, in <module>
     from cseries import freq_constants
ImportError: DLL load failed: A dynamic link library (DLL)
initialization routine failed.
pythoncom error: Python error invoking COM method.

This is the root of your problem - the 'cseries' module, which appears to be part of the timeseries package, has failed to load. You probably need to talk to whoever provides that module.

HTH,